Thursday, August 31, 2006

Outkast Antwan Considering Adoption

Outkast's Antwan "Big Boi" Patton is considering adopting another child. The Idlewild star has two kids with wife Sherlita, daughter Jordan and son Cross, and son Antwan Jr. from a previous relationship. He proudly reports that he would love to have another three.

He says, "Everything took off that was supposed to take off. I guess that's why I got so many kids of my own - I love kids, I got three and hopefully I'm gonna have three more, too. "Yeah (I told my wife). She said she good, but maybe (only) one or two. We might have to adopt one like Brad, get us a little Chinese baby or something."

Photo from previous post of a celebrity encounter with Outkasts Andre of Celebrity-moms reader Stacey of Karma baby while dining out in Atlanta in June. Outkast's movie Idlewild opened last weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:14 PM

    Thanks. You have a great blog. I'll be sure to let others know about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:16 PM

    "Get us a little Chinese baby or something?" How about getting some class? And maybe a little education. It's a baby, not a new car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:14 PM

    I think he was joking...stop being so PC, life is not always that serious! Happy long weekend everyone, I'm taking my children on a picnic tommorrow and an outdoor movie on sunday than relaz all day monday! (In Canada, we don't do the big parties like Americans on labor day)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:25 AM

    Please, I'm the farthest from PC. But that was a stupid statement to make.

    ReplyDelete