Thursday, August 31, 2006

Sylvester Stallone Warns Off Daughters Potential Suiters

Sylvester Stallone is taking early steps to scare of any future boyfriends of his daughters. The actor has three daughters, Sophia, 10, Sistine, eight, and Scarlett, four. The tough guy is "dreading" the idea of them dating because they already starting to flirt with boys.

He says, "I know I cannot hold on to them forever, but I will as long as I can. I pity the first boy to knock on the door for a date. I'm gonna buy 10 more 'Rambo' outfits just to make sure they're too scared to put a foot wrong. They will probably all run a mile, which suits me just fine.

"I know I won't be able to help myself playing the worried dad. My girls were born with the flirt gene. It's very funny, but it also worries me about what a handful I will have in a few years time. I know it's stupid - I just don't want them to grow up. I love my family. I can't imagine life without them all in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment