Friday, November 24, 2006

Affiliate and Review Disclosure

In accordance with FTC Guidelines, please be advised that some of the links contained on this website may be linked to affiliate partner products and other outside companies. We may receive a commission for any products purchased on those affiliate websites via our referral.

Although I may receive a small commission from the purchase price via my referral, I do not receive any direct compensation for writing any product posts or reviews.

I do accept products for review on this website to adequately evaluate the quality of individual products. All products are given an objective review by me -- both positive or negative. Although I do keep a handful of samples provided to me, the vast majority are donated (post review) to charities benefiting mothers in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area.

I also write about many companies from whom I have personally purchased products and receive no compensation in return for a posting.

All posts, reviews. and opinions are the sole responsibility of the site's author. While I do my best to research accurate product information, I can not be responsible or held liable for product's ultimate performance. I encourage you to do your own due diligence prior to any purchase.

This website provides links to third parties, affiliate partners and advertisers that are deemed appropriate and relevant to Celebrity-Moms content.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment