Thursday, April 22, 2010

Alyssa Milano: The 80's Were My Prime!

Actress Alyssa Milano may be best known for her rolls on Who's the Boss and Charmed. Now the icon of the '80s and '90s is back on TV with a new sitcom Romantically Challenged in which she plays a single mom facing love in the modern dating pool.

On having a 15-year-old onscreen son:
"He's, like, a foot taller than me. It is a little odd but no big deal to play a mom. I'm a really maternal, Italian woman, so I kind of mother everyone anyway."

On her plans for adding kids to her family (she married husband David Bugliari in August):
"Yeah, I mean, we would definitely like to have children. We have no plans to start trying right now. But I want a family, without a doubt."

On married life:
"Getting married is the best thing I've ever done. We live on five acres, and we have horses in the backyard, and three dogs and a beautiful home. We're very blessed and we do a lot of giggling."


Source: US Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment