Thursday, April 22, 2010

Christina Aguilera Is More Comfortable In Her Skin

Christina Aguilera has found a new confidence in herself since becoming a mother to 2-year-old son Max.

“I’m more confident and comfortable in my own skin,” she said in a new interview with Q100’s Bert Show in Atlanta.

“I think [I’m] even a more sexual Christina … it’s just something that’s happening inside of me at this point in my life.”

Her transformation is both internal and external.

“Seeing your body do these things you never thought possible," she says. When you have a baby, you go through a period where your body just is not your own. It becomes for your child and that’s it. It is not for you anymore.”

Now that Max is getting a little older, the songstress has decided to return to recording with her new album Bionic hitting stores in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment