Sunday, October 28, 2007

Michael Douglas Is Kicking Back and Raising His Family

Michael Douglas has played a wide variety of roles a Wall Street vulture to the president to a romantic adventurer. These days he's relishing in his favorite role -- father and husband.

"I've learned to kick back and be a family man," he says. "Since I married Catherine (Zeta-Jones), we've been raising a new family. I'm enjoying it immensely. And my priorities have changed enormously."

The couple have a son, Dylan, 7, and a daughter, Carys, 4.

Douglas made an appearance in Savannah, Georgia this weekend to accept a Lifetime Achievement Award at the Savannah Film Festival.

The actor joked that receiving a lifetime achievement award made him "feel like I need to check with my doctor and see if everything's OK."

"I'm slowing down, but I'm not ready to call it quits yet," he said.

Source: AP

No comments:

Post a Comment