Sunday, October 28, 2007

Alison Eastwood Has Big Shoes to Fill

Alison Eastwood is the daughter of a famous father, Clint Eastwood, and is releasing her first baby later this month - her first film as a director.

Alison admits that she has some big shoes to fill with her directing debut of the film, Rails & Ties. She says, "Believe me, I've been having to deal with being in the shadows of that - my father being such an icon. But I just do my thing."

She isn't entirely on her own and her dad gave her a little bit of advice on how to be succesful as a director. She says, "He doesn't say much, besides 'Make sure you get a lot of sleep and take care of yourself.' He shows you, instead of talking."

The multi-talented Eastwood has tried her hand at modelling and acting before setting off her new tract of directing. What's next?

"I guess get married and have kids. That's something I haven't done!" she joked.

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment