Saturday, August 26, 2006

Matt LeBlanc Gets Sued

Matt LeBlanc has been hit with a lawsuit by a woman named Stephanie Stephens. The lawsuit is in relation to statements LeBlanc made to the National Enquirer in August of 2005 in an article titled "Matt LeBlanc: My Wild Night With a Stripper."

In the article in question LeBlanc states, "The stripper was all over me ... I was drinking, and she was crossing the line ... pushing her breasts into me and grabbing my hands to go all over her body."

"I acted like a fool," he continued, "in allowing myself to be led astray and placed in such a horrible situation and I feel ashamed. As a family man, I've asked myself, 'How could I have been so stupid and naïve to get myself into such a situation with a stripper?'"

Stephens claims she was "never sexually aggressive" and "never engaged in any sexual touching" and "all contact between [LeBlanc] and [Stephens] took place in the privacy of [Stephens'] home."

Stephens is seeking unspecified damages. In the article, the stripper was never identified.

LeBlanc's wife Melissa filed for divorce from the "Friends" star in March of 2006. The couple has a two year-old daughter together named Marina Pearl.

Source: TMZ

No comments:

Post a Comment