Saturday, August 26, 2006

Kevin Federline: Thespian

First he was a dancer, then a rapper, then a model, now Kevin Federline has decided to take a turn at acting. The Renaissance Man defined, K-Fed is making his acting debut in an upcoming episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.

Federline discussed the part with People Magazine, "This is pretty much my first time acting. It's the first time I've actually had a speaking role." He adds that the offer came about quickly. "I was doing stuff for the Teen Choice Awards," he says, "and got the call while we were rehearsing and I pissed in my pants! I was excited right off the bat. It's the only show that I really, really watch."

K-Fed will play a menacing, arrogant teen who harasses investigators Nick Stokes (George Eads) and Warrick Brown (Gary Dourdan) on a job.

Also in K-Fed news: his album is expected to be released in October with his first video debuting on September 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment