Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Kim Kardashian Talks The Value of Sisterhood


Reality star Kim Kardashian covers the May 2011 issue of Cosmopolitan UK. In the accompanying article she talks sisterhood and embracing her curves. Here are some highlights:

On loving her curves: 
"Personally, I’ve always loved the curvy look. Even when I was a little girl and all my friends would be like, ‘Oh, my god, your butt’s so big.’ And I’d say, ‘I love it.’"

On the benefits of sisterhood: 
"Having a bunch of sisters is like built-in best friends. We pump each other up and compliment one another. I don’t agree with women judging other women when they don’t know them. It’s bad for the soul and your self-esteem. Nobody has the right to judge. Especially me. I don’t have a perfect body, so why would I be mean about someone else’s?"

On having some cellulite: 
‘I have cellulite. So what. I’ve never claimed to be perfect. It’s crazy anyone should assume that just because you’re in the spotlight, you’re flawless.’

Source: Cosmopolitan UK

No comments:

Post a Comment