Saturday, September 04, 2010

Kourtney Kardashian and Mason Cover Baby Couture


Kourtney Kardashian is featured on the cover of Baby Couture magazine with her adorable son, Mason, 8 months. In the interview she talks about her mommy style and being a protective mama bear.

Here are some highlights:

On Mason’s baby style: 
“I would say that I like to dress Mason ‘preppy chic.’ He is a stylish little boy. I dress him more classic than trendy.”


On her favorite places to shop for Mason: 
“For clothing brands [for Mason] I like Ralph Lauren, H&M, Petit Bateau and Kicky Pants for PJs, splendid for loungewear. Scott had some custom made Astor & Black dress shirts and suits for Mase. As for shoes, LAMB, Minnetonka Moccasins, Ralph Lauren velvet loafers.”

On dealing with the paparazzi when they go out: 
“Ignore them. Unless they get too close or invasive with my son, then I can’t help myself and I get nasty with them. My protective mama bear kicks in.”



No comments:

Post a Comment