Sunday, September 05, 2010

Kate Hudson Covers Elle UK: Looking for Love, Not Marriage



Kate Hudson may be taking a page from her mom, Goldie Hawn's, book by looking for love in her live, but not necessarily marriage.   The covergirl of the new issue of Elle UK opens up about her view on love and her personal style.

Here are some highlights:

On whether she sees herself getting remarried:
"It's definitely not something I'm looking for. I'll just see what happens. I think a lot of times people are terrified of love and stop themselves from experiencing it.  I don't ever want to get that jaded."

On her outlook on relationships:
"I do believe in love.  I believe that when you really open yourself up to love, it's the most beautiful thing."
On her personal fashion style:
“My personal style has never changed.  I love comfortable clothes and a lot of accessories.  I don’t like clothes that constrict me. It’s like, would you like to put some clothes on? No, I wouldn’t!”

On her favorite accessory - Hermès scarves:
“I have nearly 200 and I buy them all over some new, some from eBay, some from weird little places. I have a cabinet that I lay them out in. I love them they’re so beautifully made.”

No comments:

Post a Comment