Thursday, August 05, 2010

Julia Roberts Covers September's Elle



Julia Roberts graces the cover of the September issue of Elle magazine. In the article, the mom-of-three talks about her new film Eat Pray Love, aging gracefully, her fears as a parent, and much more.

On why she'll never try plastic surgery and botox:
"I want my kids to know when I'm pissed, when I'm happy and when I'm confounded. Your face tells a story and it shouldn't be a story about your drive to the doctor's office."

On living in a youth-oriented society:
"It's unfortunate that we live in such a panicked, dysmorphic society where women don't even give themselves a chance to see what they'll look like as older persons. I want to have some idea of what I'll look like before I start cleaning the slates."

On her parental fears:
"You make these people and you love them and you want them [twins Phinnaeus and Haze, 5, and Henry, 3] around for a thousand years. And you want to be there for them for a thousand years."

On her husband Danny Moder:
“The children became the shooting stars of him, of that thing we have. How lucky we are that we love each other so much that we burst into three pieces.”



For the rest of the interview and more amazing photos, pick up the new issue of Elle on newsstands soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment