Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Nicole Sullivan Is Bikini Ready!

Nicole Sullivan is ready to hit the beach this summer thanks to her partnership with Jenny Craig! The actress has dropped 35 lbs in 16 weeks after following the weight loss program.

“I am beyond thrilled with my success on the Jenny Craig program,” says Sullivan. “After having Beckett [her second child], I dreamed of a day where I’d feel comfortable enough in a swimsuit, let alone a bikini, to join my husband on pool-side play dates. Getting into a bikini again and feeling as good as I feel now.”

The best part of losing the weight has been becoming healthy for her sons - Dashel, 2, and Beckett, 6 months.

“[Now] my two children will always see Mommy as healthy! And my husband Jason can’t be more thrilled; he’s lost 25 pounds of ‘sympathy weight’ to boot.”

Pick up this week's issue of People magazine for more info on Nicole's weight loss.
Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment