Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Demi Moore on the Cover of Harper's Bazaar



Demi Moore is featured on the cover of the upcoming April issue of Harper’s Bazaar’s. In the accompanying interview, she talks about meeting husband Ashton Kutcher and her dislike of the title 'Cougar'.

On her dislike of the term 'cougar':
“Cougar has become so distasteful. I really hate that expression. [Puma] has a sweeter quality, more elegant. And then somebody said to me, ‘Pumas are only for people in their 30s.’”

On meeting husband, Ashton Kutcher:
“I knew it had the potential to be something special right away. It was like meeting somebody that I’ve just known where you just recognize one another. It was so disproportionate, the level of emotion we were experiencing to the time we had spent together. But when you don’t know someone, you can’t just jump and say, ‘I love you.’ ‘Nice to meet you, I love you!’ Yeah. No. We used to end our calls or emails with ‘And everything we don’t say.’ It just seemed too much, too soon.”



Source: Harper's Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment