Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Jenna Elfman Expecting Second Child!

Accidentally on Purpose star Jenna Elfman is expecting her second child with husband Bodhi Elfman. The 37-year-old actress announced the news on this morning's edition of CBS' The Early Show.

"I have a baby in my tummy – but a real one, not just for my TV show," she revealed. "My character's pregnant the whole first season, so I said, 'It's a good time to have another baby, because we won't have to hide it.' "

On the new show, Elfman plays a woman that becomes pregnant following a one-night stand with a much younger man.

"By episode three if you look closely once it airs, you'll see ... 'Oh is she a little bloated? Did she have a big dinner?'"

The couple are already parents to 2-year-old son Story Elias.

No comments:

Post a Comment