Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Heidi Klum on Pregnancy the Fourth Time Around



Heidi Klum is featured on the cover of the quarterly edition of Page Six Magazine. Inside the Project Runway host talks about husband Seal and pregnancy the fourth time around.

Some highlights from the interview:

On pregnancy, the fourth time around:
“It’s hard when you don’t fit in your things anymore. The last month is unbelievable, how rapidly your stomach goes. It’s huge. The thighs, the butt—everything explodes in the end. But it’s bizarre. Just as it’s a miracle that you can grow a human being in your belly, it’s a miracle that your body goes back to normal again. I don’t think you ever get back to exactly the way you were, but you do get close. And I’m happy with that. Especially when you see your kid for the first time.”

On knowing that husband Seal was the one for her:
“Aside from his sexy stature? He’s a gentle giant. [Seal is six- foot-three-and-a-half.] We’re very into family values. If you come to our house in L.A., you’ll see that it’s not a big, museum-like house where you can’t touch anything or sit anywhere. It’s a family house, where three children [Leni,5, Henry, 4, and Johann, 2 1/2] are living. We have toys all over the place.”

On keeping her distance from the Project Runway designers:
“Otherwise, I’d get too attached, and I’d take their life story into consideration, which I don’t want to do. Either I like the clothes or I don’t. I don’t want to know that you live with your sick mother. I don’t want to feel badly because they have a sad story, like, ‘Poor thing, let’s keep him on.’ ”

Source: Page Six Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment