Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Introducing Luciana Bella Bonfiglio!

Carnie Wilson introduces the newest addition to her family, daughter Luciana Bella Bonfiglio, in the new edition of Life&Style Magazine. Luci is the second child for Wilson and husband Rob Bonfiglio joining 4-year-old Lola Sofia.

Some highlights from the article:

On her pregnancy weight gain:
“People gain weight when they have a baby, and someone like me, I gain more weight than I want to. I’m not hiding that. I’m not ashamed of that.”

On Luci:
“She’s just a few weeks old but a very good baby.”

On enjoying her bonding time with the baby:
“Rob can help change diapers and help with some bottle- feedings, but he’s kind of leaving it up to me. For the first month, it really is ‘mommy time,’ and Rob lies low. After that, the baby’s not as fragile.”

On her post-pregnancy slimdown plans:
“Now I think I’m reaching a point where it’s slowed down and the hard work is going to come in. My goal is to be somewhere between 150 and 160 pounds.”

Pick up this week's issue of Life&Style for the entire interview and adorable photos of baby Luci!

No comments:

Post a Comment