Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Office's Angela Kinsey Blogs About Baby

The Office actress Angela Kinsey confirmed her pregnancy on her myspace blog last night.

"Yes folks . . . I am pregnant," Angela Kinsey writes. "[My mom] has already sent me baby booties and is quilting like a mad woman."

This is the first child for the 36-year-old actress and husband TV writer Warren Lieberstein. She did not reveal the gender or due date.

"They say when you stop trying, that's when it happens – and that's how it went for us," she wrote. "The minute I found out I was pregnant, I went into this 'Momma Bear' mode of wanting to protect this little guy or gal that is growing inside me."

She also put some potential future rumors to rest - she's asked costar Jenna Fischer to join her for prenatal yoga to help with her recovery from her back injury. "I asked Jenna to got to prenatal yoga with me," Kinsey says. "Between her bad back and my belly, it is the perfect workout!"

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment