Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Nicole Richie Talks About Her Pregnancy

Nicole Richie credits her pregnancy with allowing her to bond with her biological mother and bringing her closer to dad Lionel Richie.

"When I found out that I was pregnant," she tells Access Hollywood's Billy Bush, "there was just something inside of me that felt a responsibility to mend any issues that I've had with my parents in the past, because, listen, I've put them through a lot."

Richie, 25, has also been spending time bonding with boyfriend Joel Madden's mother, and her own dad, Lionel Richie. "[The baby] is all he talks about, actually," Richie says. His only request - he doesn't want the baby to call him "grandpa."

The couple don't know the gender of the baby and are waiting for the arrival to find out (despite evidence of "boy" themed gifts at her shower earlier this month).

"I like to know everything," she says, "If he wasn't at every doctor's appointment, I probably would have found out by now just behind his back and not told him."

Source: Extra via People

No comments:

Post a Comment