Sunday, October 28, 2007

Kate Hudson's Son Wants a Mohawk

Whenever we post a photo of Kate Hudson and her three-year-old son Ryder we inevitably get the "give the kid a haircut" comment. Apparently Hudson shares the urge to clip off his long hair, but Ryder has other ideas. The boy refuses to let her cut it unless he can get a mohawk.

She says, “He won’t let me cut it. I said, ‘We’re gonna have to cut your hair…’ and he goes, ‘Yeah mom… I wanna mohawk!’ I was like, ‘I can’t.’”

Hudson credits Ryder’s father, rocker Chris Robinson, for her son’s love of his long locks: “I think it’s a daddy thing - his daddy’s got long hair so he loves his long hair.”

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:29 PM

    i say let the kid have a mohawk whats it gonna hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:53 PM

    Okay, so who's the parent here?

    ReplyDelete