Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Introducing Josselyn Sydney Hess

Dancing with the Stars host Samantha Harris shows off her daughter Josselyn Sydney Hess, who arrived on September 23, in People magazine.

Some highlights from the interview:

On Josselyn's early arrival (two weeks early):
"Josselyn told us who was boss. [She said] I'm No. 1 in your life and I'm going to tell you that right now."

On life with a new baby:
"She's just a little lovebug. It's so cute when you kiss her on the cheek and she turns in the direction of where you kiss her, then she smiles. I can't drink in enough of her."



On husband Michael Hess:
"I didn't change a diaper for five days. He wins the prize for husband of the year."

On Josselyn's future in dancing:
"[My mom] sent two tutus for her -- a purple one and an orange one with a fuchsia bow!"

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment