Saturday, September 29, 2007

Brooke Shields Would Like Another Baby

Brooke Shields would like to add another baby to her family -- if she can get her husband to agree.

"I would love it," Shields said. "I might have to bind and gag my husband [Chris Henchy] because I think he's happy with the girls he has in his life, but if I can I'll do it!"

The couple have two daughters, Rowan, 4, and Grier, 1.

She has a new series, Lipstick Jungle, which debuts in January and currently graces the cover of Fitness magazine.

"There was no retouching!" Shields, 42, said of the Fitness cover. "I was really proud."

The actress admits that she follows a varied workout routine and allows herself regular diet splurges. "I spin and I do yoga and I hike," she said. "If somebody will take a class with me, Ill take a yoga class. If someone will spin with me, Ill do that. I just make sure I do all three a week."

She added, "I don't deny myself and I think of health first rather than skinniness. If I deny myself, that's when I get crazy so I make sure to balance it."

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment