Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Model Eva Herzigova Felt Sexiest When Pregnant

Model Eva Herzigova was amazed at how sexy she felt while she was pregnant.

The 34-year-old model gave birth to son George six weeks ago and says that George's father, Gregorio Marsiaj, found her more attractive than ever when she was expecting.

She says, "I have a beautiful relationship. I must admit. When I was pregnant he was like, 'Wow!' He couldn't get enough of me."

The Czech-born model sings Gregorio's praises following the baby's arrival. She gushes that he loves her more since she gave birth and is constantly reassuring her that she is a great mother.

She explains, "Greg has been very supportive with his presence, with his words. He's so proud and he expresses it. He says, 'I have the most beautiful family in the world, you are the most wonderful mother and you are so beautiful.'

"Little things like that are so reassuring and comforting."

Source: Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment