Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Plan Family Expansion (or Not)

Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin would like to expand their family, but haven't decided how to go about that expansion.

The couple currently a three-year-old daughter, Apple, and a 16-month-old son, Moses.

Oscar-award winner Paltrow tells W magazine, "I have a dream version where I think, maybe in four years I'll have two in a row really quickly again - how fabulous to have a whole bunch of them!

"But then at that point, when everyone's potty-trained and sleeping through the night, are you really going to go back?

"My husband really wants to adopt. So I don't know - I'm sort of open for anything."

Gwyneth is currently filming action movie 'Iron Man' with Robert Downey Jr which marks her first film since taking a break to become a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment