Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tori Spelling Gets Ordained

Tori Spelling is alot of things and now she can add ordained minister to her list of credits.

"I am now officially ordained," Spelling writes on her MySpace blog. "Yep, that's right – Reverend Tori Spelling! I did it last week online and my official certificate is in the mail."

Spelling took the step in order to officiate wedding at Chateau La Rue, the bed and breakfast Spelling runs with husband Dean McDermott.

"I was so honored when the couple asked me to officiate," Spelling writes. "We did it on the front steps of the Chateau as 40 of their friends looked on seated in a lounge-like atmosphere. It was so beautiful as I united Tony and Dex as life partners in love."

"Love is pure and true; love knows no gender," Spelling writes. "I've found it, Tony and Dex have found it, and I wish love to all that seek it. Don't ever let anyone tell you who to love. Only our hearts can dictate that."

No comments:

Post a Comment