Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Jennifer Garner on Her Insecurities and Beauty Routine

Jennifer Garner was recently named to be a spokesperson for Neutrena. She recently talked with People Magazine about her new gig and her own beauty regime.

About Neutrogena:
"It as something I always used growing up. So I don't feel fake talking about it."

On her insecurities:
"Sometimes I see [my picture on a billboard] and I get really excited, because I'm excited about whatever I worked on. But sometimes I'm just hyper-critical and think, 'Why is my nose that big?!'"

On her beauty routine:
"I brush my teeth, grab a ponytail holder and go. At some point in the day, I will shower, put on some makeup. In the middle of the day, I get it together."

On when Violet wil be allowed to wear makeup:
"I'm not there yet. She's just a year and a half! She' only at the point of throwing things in the toilet."

No comments:

Post a Comment