Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Brooke Burke on Getting Her Bikini Body Back

Just five months after having her third baby, Brooke Burke revealed her bikini ready body while on vacation with fiance David Charvet in San Lucas, Mexico.

She admits, "At 35 and having my third baby, I didn't know if I was ever going to get back in my bathing suit!"

In the five months following the arrival of daughter Heaven Rain, the actress started Pilates classes three times a week and has followed a diet that includes low-carb and low-sugar foods.

"I didn't do anything crazy," she says.

She does admit that she took the advice of her future mother-in-law and wrapped her post-partum tummy with a wide ACE bandage for a month following Rain's birth to reduce swelling.

"I swear it helped everything go back - I definitely got in shap quicker the third time around."

Now withing 10 lbs of her pre-baby weight, Burke says: "I'm happy with the way I am right now - but I have a little ways to go!"

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment