Sunday, April 29, 2007

Tina Fey is a Wash 'N Go Mom at Heart

Tina Fey may have made this years list of People Magazine's 100 Most Beautiful, but she admits that she is a wash 'n go mom at heart taking pride in how fast she can get out the door in the morning.

"If I'm not benefiting from hair and makeup, it takes 15 minutes. I'm in the mom habit [her daughter Alice is 19 months] of showering the night before and letting my hair dry naturally. Sometimes it's curly, and sometimes it's just Frankenstein - I'm out the door either way," she says.

On her show 30 Rock, her character is also relaxed and un-glam, but it takes a surprising amount of time to get that wa. She admits, "It takes about an hour just for hair and makeup. It's weird how much thought goes into a look that supposed to look like I didn't do very much."

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment