Saturday, April 28, 2007

Jennifer Garner's Life is Blossoming

Jennifer Garner is one of the celebrities featured in this years People Magazine's 100 Most Beautiful Issue. The actress says her life finally feels "very full" with the addition of daughter Violet and husband Ben Affleck.

On Violet: ..."the most beautiful thing. Just that she exists and I get to hang out with her. I think that I can read her mind because I'm with her all the time. Then she'll do something off the wall and surprising. There's no one who is more fun."

On who Violet looks like: "Both of us. She's somewhere in between the two of us. Ben and I like more things in ourselves that we now see reflected in Violet. To see my dimples in her makes me like my dimples because I share them with her."

What beauty products she can't live without: "La Mer lip stuff. My lips take up about 45% of my face, so when they are chapped it's not great. This stuff is ridiculously expensive, but it does last a long time if your daughter doesn't throw it in the toilet, which happened to me last week."

What she hopes to pass on to Violet: "My mother's comfort in her own skin, which I think I got some of."

On aging: "I do think about aging. I have those moments of panic and vanity, but life keeps getting better so you can't worry about it too much."

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment