Monday, March 19, 2007

Niki Taylor Dishes About her New Show and Life as a Newlywed

Niki Taylor dishes to US Weekly about her new show, The Hottest Mom in America, her new marriage, and life as the mother of 12-year-old twin boys. Here's some hightlights:

About the show:
Niki:[Producers are] looking for the mom who is most comfortable [as] the PTA mom and a mom where all the kids go and hang out at her house. It helps if she’s a hot mom, too. They’re looking for a combination of what’s on the inside and on the outside.

On life with her hew husband, Nascar driver Burney Lamar and 12-year-old twin sons: [Laughs] There’s a lot of testosterone, but I love it. I wouldn’t change it for the world. I’m so blessed with the three men in my life.

On adding more kids to the family:
I think we’re going to try at the end of the year. [I want] a few more.

On hot-mom fashion trends for this season:
You can’t go wrong with jeans, a high heel and a sexy top. That’s just uniform for a hot mom.

On what makes her feel sexy:
My husband always makes me feel like I’m the most beautiful girl ever. He makes me feel like I’m 13. To feel that way is so exciting!

On being married to a younger guy:
It’s awesome! He is younger than I am but he’s probably more responsible than I am. He’s more of a grown-up and he’s got an old soul and great sense of humor. If you can’t laugh with each other, you don’t have a chance in hell.

On who she thinks is a hot mom:
"Stacy’s Mom" -- Rachel Hunter. She was in the video and she’s definitely a hot mom. We used to do CoverGirl together. She’s an awesome girl, so down-to-earth. She’s the epitome of a sexy mom. Her and Christy Turlington.

Source: US Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment