Monday, March 19, 2007

Former Spice Girl Mel C Wants Kids -- Soon

Former Spice Gril Melanie Chisolm wants to add to the ever growing Spice Girl family with kids of her own.

Mel C has revealed that she would like to have children and raise them with boyfriend Thomas Starr in their Welsh home.

Mel said: "I'm really excited about the next phase in my life. I daydream about living in Wales and taking the kids to school."

Having watched Victoria Beckham, Melanie Brown, Emma Bunton and Geri Halliwell each go through pregnancy and welcome (or soon welcome) kids in recent years, she would like to add a child of her own soon.

The 33-year-old singer said: "I don't want to leave it too late to have children. I need to be strict with myself."

Mel is content with life right now saying and have already started on the future family home: "We really wanted somewhere outside London and we fell in love with the area. It was completely over our budget: too big and needing lots of work, but we bought it anyway. Hopefully, we will make it our home in the future. It is also a house that would make a wonderful family home."

No comments:

Post a Comment