Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Take That Larry Birkhead, Anna Nicole Can Sue You Too!

I'm surprised it took this long, but Anna Nicole Smith and her lawyer have one legal leg up on photographer Birkhead. Birkhead has sued Anna Nicole contending that he is the father of her daughter, Dannielynn, and fought much of his battle with Smith through the press. Now it appears that he stands to lose $10 million if he continues to talk about the dispute.

It appears that Birkhead signed confidentiality agreements before he started working for the model/actress.

Birkhead claims not remember ever signing one, but he says the risk of appearing on TV to continue his battle is worth it.

He says, "This is my child; it doesn't matter what the penalty is... I'm just defending myself."

The "Agreement Not To Communicate With The Media" consent form was obtained by Entertainment Tonight and has what appears to be Birkhead's signature and initials, and a handwritten addendum that states, "If I breach this agreement then I will pay a liquidated damages sum of ten million dollars, and any money received would revert back to Anna Nicole Smith as damages from any breach."

No comments:

Post a Comment