Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Can't Decide Who Should Get Pregnant

Ellen DeGeneres and her partner Portia de Rossi have admitted that they would love to have a baby, but can't agree on which one of them should give birth to the baby.

Portia tells W magazine: "We would like to have children some day. Ellen would carry."

Ellen countered: "That will never happen!"

Another decision that Ellen is struggling with is what to wear to the Oscars because she has been flooded with outfits from a wide arrary of designers.

She said: "Everybody's sending me stuff. Gucci sent me this amazing package with all kinds of designs and different kinds of fabrics. They're making me something. Zac Posen sent me a gorgeous tuxedo. Viktor and Rolf is making me something.

No comments:

Post a Comment