Thursday, November 16, 2006

Jennifer Lopez on Motherhood and Not Being Pregnant

Jennifer Lopez is the cover girl for the December "Fashion Issue" of Harper’s Bazaar. Jennifer Lopez is thje star of Bazaar’s best-dressed issue. She answered a few questions on motherhood:

On motherhood (Marc Anthony has three children from two previous relationships): “I love being a stepmom. [And the rumors are] absolutely, 100 perfect false. I am not pregnant. I am not getting in vitro. These kinds of rumors are part of being famous though. You learn not to let it affect you.”

On whether or not she’d sell her baby’s photos to the tabloids: “It’s hard to say. I haven’t had a child, so I don’t know if I would be superprotective or overjoyed to share my joy. I Won’t know till it happens. Everyone has to do what feels right for them.”

Source: Just Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment