Thursday, November 16, 2006

Jaime Pressley Talks About Her Pregnancy

Jaime Pressley confirmed her pregnancy last night on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

She says that so far it has been fairly uneventful despite the usual pregnancy discomfort.

"I live off Tylenol," she confided. "The mood swings you can't do anything about. You want to stab people and you don't know why! I'm still tired. You wake up sleepy."

She said she found out she was pregnant on September 8 -- it only took nine pregnancy tests for her to be sure! "After the first one, Eric said, 'Really? Take another one!'" She and Cubiche have been trying to conceive for some time.

The couple may name thebaby "Desi James" -- even if it turns out to be a girl -- because of a longstanding joke between the couple where he calls out, "Luuuucy, I'm hooooome!" whenever he comes home.

The actress says she wants to drop the pregnancy weight by her birtday on July 30th (she's due in May), "I want to lose the baby weight by my 30th birthday!" she tells Us Weekly. "Three weeks after I have the child I'll be back in the gym 4-5 days a week two hours at a time."

Source: US Magazine

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Give it a rest already! She's barely out of her 1st trimester and she's already obsessing about losing her baby weight!

    I don't know how the rest of you feel, but I am so tired of hearing about Hollywood's obsession with losing the baby weight. I personally gained 70 pounds while pregnant with #1 and was happy to lose it around 12 months post-birth (only to find out I was pregnant and about to start the whole thing again).

    I say chill out and enjoy that precious time with your baby because while you cannot get that time back, you CAN lose the weight - eventually.

    ReplyDelete