Thursday, November 02, 2006

Anna Nicole Smith on Falling in Love

Anna Nicole Smith takes credit for starting a romance with her long-time attorney, Howard K. Stern.

"I wanted more than a lawyer relationship, and then started kind of flirting with him and we kind of got it on," she tells Entertainment Tonigh. "I just kind of attacked him and that was it. I kissed him first. He was the shy one."

She adds, "He was like, 'I can't, I can't,' because he always had to go by the books. … I knew I was in love the first time I kissed him."

Stern says of their relationship, "This has been going on for years. Unfortunately, we have a lot of enemies who we thought were gonna try and hurt us in certain ways."

"For anybody to try and judge us and to try and say we're doing what's right or what's wrong, there's no way for anybody to understand what Anna was going through when Daniel passed," he says.

"For Anna and for myself, we felt like we needed it and Anna needed it," he continues. "She didn't want to be alone in life."

Smith says she's been a virtual prisoner in her home since her son Daniels' death, "I can't even go outside the door. It's like I'm locked inside the house. … I can't take my daughter out."

Source: PEOPLE

2 comments:

  1. I watched the interview tonight so sad I am glad she has howard to lean on for support... I just wish ppl would leave her alone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. No matter what oddities she has, she is still a mother who just lost a son. I cannot imagine that kind of sorrow.

    ReplyDelete