Saturday, December 30, 2006

Liv Tyler Not Planning Any More Epics

Liv Tyler is putting any more epic film project like the ''Lord Of The Rings'' trilogy on hold until her son Milo is older. The actress doesn't want to give a long-term time commitment to any more big projects anytime soon.

She says: "I'm definitely not going to be shooting a huge 'Lord of the Rings'-type project again."

"Milo is still very young so I don't want to disrupt his little world too much until he starts school."

Liv admits that she almost quit acting altogether last year following the birth Milo's birth.

She says: "It was really a reflective period for me, and I was asking myself all these questions, like, 'Should I retire and move to the country and have lots of babies?' That year off helped me realize I love what I do."

No comments:

Post a Comment