Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Maggie Gyllenhaal: On Paparazzi and Not Being Brangelina


Maggie Gyllenhaal, photographed in the Post last Friday dining alfresco, can’t escape the attention. “Now that I’m pregnant, the paparazzi run around like crazy. And I never see them coming,” she complains. It’s even keeping her and dad-to-be Peter Sarsgaard from enjoying the weather in their neighborhood. “I went to Bar Pitti recently before I realized it was one of those spots, and I thought, It’s a beautiful day! I do not want to go inside, it’s not fair! Take my picture, I’m not doing anything interesting, I’m eating with my mom!” The couple isn’t expecting a bidding war for their baby pics, though. “I understand if you’re Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie,” she says. “We’re just not in any kind of position like that. Thank God.”

Source: NY Mag

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:28 PM

    There are thousands of wonderful restaurants in NYC where Maggie could have eaten outside in peace, but she chose to go to Bar Pitti and then was disappointed to see papparazzi camped out front? Come on, it's one of those places. You only go there to have your picture taken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:38 PM

    PS She looks really pretty in that dress.

    ReplyDelete