Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Jennifer Lopez Out with Leah Remini






Jennifer Lopez obviously hated that grey so she washed it away. These are the first photos of Jennifer Lopez with her roots touched up. Several weeks ago a magazine published photos showing her hair going grey at the part and speculated that normally super-groomed J.Lo would never allow this to happen unless she was pregnant. Many pregnant women refuse to color their hair, assuming that the chemicals used might leach into their system and harm their developing baby. Well, that's no longer an issue. J.Lo showed off her newly colored hair during a shopping trip with Leah Remini in West Hollywood. The two enjoyed a long hug before parting.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:43 PM

    I did not know these two were friends. Jennifer looks gorgeous. (PS I colored my hair during my 1st trimester, and my daughter is a genius. My doc had no issue with it.)

    ReplyDelete