Saturday, January 05, 2013

Real Housewives of Atlanta's Kim Zolciak Shows Off Post Baby Bod


It's only been a few months since Kim Zolciak welcomed her second baby in fifteen months, but the Real Housewives of Atlanta star is back to her pre-baby weight.

"I've lost 30 pounds," the reality star tells Life & Style magazine.  "I'm only 5 to 8 pounds above my weight before I got pregnant.  I never sit on the couch."

It wasn't just trying to keep up with her growing family, which includes daughters Brielle, 15, and Arianna, 11, and sons Kroy, 19 months, and Kash, 4 months, that helped her slim down.  She admits, "I think breast-feeding helped me lose some weight, and I was really busy as soon as I got home with Kash.  I went straight into filming my spin-off show, Don't Be Tardy.... and I'm sure that helped.  I just never sat still."

For all the exclusive photos and the full interview with Kim, pick up the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.

No comments:

Post a Comment