Friday, January 04, 2013

Jenny Garth Talks About Tackling the Role of Single Mom



It has certainly been a roller coaster year for Jennie Garth.  The actress, who turned 40 last April, faced the new decade with some major changes following her split for husband Peter Facinelli.

"When I'm in excruciating pain, like what I've been through with my breakup and that grief and loss that's just immobilizing, it helps to remember that it only lasts for 13 to 15 minutes, max," she tells Health magazine.  "And then it's over. Your mind is ready to go to something else.  You might come back to it, but it helps to just know that that pain is not going to last forever."

As a side note to her split, the single mom-of-three is heading back out on the dating market for the first time in over a decade with a whole new attitude.  "I'm learning to date again," she says.  "Looks aren't important to me anymore... I like positive energy."

To help in her new life, the actress has decided to embrace a healthy lifestyle that has helped her shed thirty pounds over the past year. 

"Every day, I just renew my healthy choices," she says.  "I feel really good about myself now, and I don't want to do anything to change that."



No comments:

Post a Comment