Monday, January 07, 2013

Heidi Klum Has No Interest In Waking Up Next to a 25-Year-Old


Heidi Klum has a lot of titles to her name.  Supermodel, mom, hostess, girlfriend can all be used to describe the mom-of-four.  Yet there is one title that she is hoping to avoid - cougar.

"I can understand why a woman finds a young man attractive, because the truth is that when men get older, their shape changes,"  says the Project Runway host says in the February issue of Marie Claire. "Younger men train more, and when the clothes come off, it is nice to look at a sexy, ripped body.  But I am realistic.  I'm turning 40 next year.  I don't think I could deal with waking up next to a 25-year-old."

While she has no aspirations to become the next Demi Moore, the model mom is contently dating her bodyguard Martin Kirsten while she waits for the ink to dry on her divorce papers from former husband Seal.  It is in the surprise that people have found in her split from her former husband that the star finds disheartening. 

"Did I wish for this to happen to my family?  No," she admits.  "But everyone is healthy.  We're moving on with our lives.  If some got [very sick] - god forbid - that would be a real problem.  It's not what I wanted. It's not what anyone wanted.  But it's not a real problem."

Even though she enjoyed her annual tradition of renewing her marital vows with Seal, nobody should start a wedding watch for the Supermodel who says she has no plans of walking down the aisle again. 

"I don't think [I'll get married again], no, no," she says.  "I wanted to keep the memory of [mine and Seal's] wedding alive every year.   That's why I thought it would be fun to get married over and over.  But now I don't think it's that important.  I'm not angry about anything, but I don't think I will [get married again.]"


Photo: Marie Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment