Sunday, January 06, 2013

Courteney Cox Still Loves David Arquette

There may not have been a happily ever after for Courteney Cox and David Arquette, but the former couple still have strong feelings for each other. The Cougar Town star opens up about their split in 2010 on an episode of The Ellen DeGeneres Show set to air on Monday.  "

He's my best friend in the world," Courteney says.  "I love him. I appreciate David more now than I ever did.  I mean.... it's hard.  I don't recommend divorce in general, but, you know, he is my best friend and we've both grown and changed.  I think we both appreciate each other more.  I hope he does.  I do"

As far as celebrity splits go, theirs was fairly amicable with both parents agreeing to joint legal and physical custody of their eight-year-old daughter Coco.

No comments:

Post a Comment