Thursday, January 03, 2013

And we're back to regularly scheduled posting....

Hi old readers and some brand new ones,

The past year has been challenging to say the least for my family.  I was diagnosed with uteran cancer back in February and my attention had to focus on the battle that was ahead of me.  After two surgeries and two rounds of radiation I am happy to say that I am currently cancer free.

Now that the health issues are under control and I have most of my energy back (as much as parenting two busy boy lets me have), I'm ready to jump back into what I love -- following the lives of the celebrities and keeping you all informed of all the comings and goings of your favorite celebrity parents. 

The next few weeks will be full of changes at Celebrity-Moms as I redesign the site and create a mobile version.  I'm also jumping back into the social media waters which were just too difficult to navigate when I was under the weather. 

I look forward to bringing you the best celebrity parenting news and getting back in the loop with what's happening in your own busy lives. 

Emma

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:00 AM

    Emma,

    So happy to see you back! I've missed my daily updates on all the celebrity parents out there.

    Glad to hear you are on the mend.

    Carly

    ReplyDelete