Thursday, September 01, 2011

Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez Writing the Next Chapter of Their Story

They may not be together as a couple, but Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez are sticking together when it comes to their three-year-old twins, Max and Emme.

"I'm always going to be Daddy," Anthony told ABC News in his first interview since their high profile split in July.  "And they're used to me traveling and Jennifer traveling and, you know, we speak all the time, and try to maintain that presence."


One of the critical keys in maintaining that presence is in his relationship with their mom, Jennifer Lopez. "I think anybody will tell you how I supported her, from day one. I'm really, really happy for her," he says. "We're going to be in each other's lives for many, many, many years, and I'm glad that our friendship is that strong."





He adds: "Jennifer's a wonderful, wonderful woman, a wonderful mother, a wonderful friend, you know. We understand this to be a long story. This is not a short story."


No comments:

Post a Comment