Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Kyle Richards May Take a Pass On Season Two

Which housewife might not return for the second season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?


Bravo has already green-lighted the second season of the hit reality show, but it appears that negotiations with some of the cast are in limbo.  Surprisingly it's not Camille Grammer who is being the sticking point for the second season, it seems that Kyle Richards might be getting cold feet.

"We're not really sure who's coming back yet, so we'll see," she tells E!. "Right now we're deciding. It's a family decision between my husband, my kids and I, and we have a little time to decide and I'm kind of deciding what I want to do."

Should Kyle and her family sign on for season two of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?

Photo: Bravo

No comments:

Post a Comment