Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Christina Aguilera Is Ready for a Big Comeback on The Voice

Christina Aguilera is woman enough to own up to her mistakes!  The singer has had a rough couple of months -- first she messed up the National Anthem during the Super Bowl, then she slipped on-stage after her big Grammy performance, and then she capped it all off by being arrested for public intoxication last month.

"In light of the past year, there have been obvious setbacks," the new judge of The Voice tells US Weekly. "I've gone through a really hard divorce, and anyone who has gone through a divorce will speak about how hard the journey is from start to finish.  It's a life-uprooting time and there have been hiccups along the way that unfortunately the whole world gets to witness and judge." 

Aguilera is getting through it all with the help of her 3-year-old son Max and her own sense of humor.  "I can laugh about my own hiccups and my own experiences in life because I'm getting through it," Christina adds.

It is her real-life humanity that Christina thinks makes her a valuable judge to the contestants on The Voice.  She says, "I just wanted to approach this show very openly. I'm human, too, and people make mistakes and go through things in life and I'm definitely taking that into the show."

The one thing we know is that tv audiences love a big comeback and Christina is poised to become the new comeback kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment