Thursday, September 09, 2010

Danielle Staub Is Relieved to Be Rid of the New Jersey Housewives


Even Danielle Staub is happy to be rid of the Danielle drama.

When word broke this week that Danielle Staub had officially been axed from The Real Housewives of New Jersey even Danielle breathed a sigh of relief.  

“I’m relieved, happy. It feels amazing to leave on a positive note,” Staub tells People magazine.

However, she does want us to know that she wasn't fired she decided to leave on her own terms (terms that included not being invited back!)  “There was really nothing left,” Staub says. “I left on my terms.”

In her own spin of things, Danielle had grown tired of the stress and aggravation of dealing with her costars Caroline Manzo, Teresa Giudice, and Jacqueline Laurito. 

“At the reunion, I knew I was leaving but I didn’t know if I’d get to say goodbye or if it’d be chased off the set,” says Staub. “I can honestly say it was starting to be a really stressful situation for me. Constantly having to deal with people attacking me physically, emotionally, mentally, as a mother, as a human, as a woman. I really didn’t want to continue that.”



It certainly won't be the same show without Danielle!

No comments:

Post a Comment