Sunday, August 15, 2010

Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger Has Babies on the Brain

Who knew that behind the barbed tongue and cutting sarcasm Millionaire Matchmaker star Patti Stanger was secretly yearning for the pitter patter of little feet?

The Bravo TV reality star has called off her engagement to her boyfriend of six years, Andy Friedman, because she desperately wants children.

"I want a kid now and Andy doesn't," Patti tells Life & Style about the split. "My dealbreaker has always been kids."

The couple have been engaged since 2009 and were set to get married this year. Their plans got delayed when Andy refused to commit to having a family with the third generation matchmaker.

"Ever since our first date, he knew I wanted kids, and then something along the way changed," says Stanger.

Despite the breakup, Patti believes that there is a man out there for her that shares her same commitment to family. "A good guy is out there for me, I know it," says Patti. "A life without kids has no meaning to me. I think the most important job in the world is being a parent or stepparent!"

Millionaire Matchmaker is currently filming its fourth season which will follow Patti expanding her matchmaking business to New York City.

No comments:

Post a Comment